[Mochi-devel] building against Merury origin/master, upcoming changes

Dorier, Matthieu mdorier at anl.gov
Tue Apr 3 05:52:33 CDT 2018

Hi all,

Update on Phil's mail: the corrections and improvement that he mentioned have been completed and merged. These corrections affect pretty much all of the Mochi libraries. We therefore encourage you to reinstall a clean build of all the libraries you are using.

If you are using spack, this can be done by updating your local copy of sds-repo (git pull). Then uninstall Mercury and all the libraries it depends on using the following command:

spack uninstall --dependents --all mercury

Finally you can reinstall the libraries you need (e.g. margo):

spack install margo

Thanks,

Matthieu