[MOAB-dev] [petsc-users] nghosts in 'DMMoabLoadFromFile'

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Thu May 20 13:19:40 CDT 2021

Dear vikram,

Yes if you are running in serial or if you do not require any ghost layers,
initialize the parameter input to zero. Otherwise, it should specify the
the number of ghost layers of elements you need when running in parallel.

I'm not well at the moment but will update the documentation for DMMoab
when I get back.

Best,
Vijay