[MOAB-dev] [MCS Sites] Issue about building MOAB 5.1.0

Mahadevan, Vijay S. mahadevan at anl.gov
Tue Oct 22 10:31:40 CDT 2019

Can you send us your config.log file ?

> Althought I've download BLAS3.8.0 which  I've specified in the cmd line "--with-blas=/path/to/BLAS3.8.0" , the traceback tells that "checking for sgemm_ in /home/feng/BLAS-3.8.0/... no".

The configure option --with-blas expects the path to the actual BLAS library file and not just the directory. Can you retry this by specifying the exact file path with MOAB 5.1.0 ?

I would suggest using MOAB 5.0 or above unless there is a strong reason to not do so. This would make things easier for us to help you with any usage or build/configuration issues.

Vijay