[MOAB-dev] Moab and C++17

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 09:24:34 CDT 2019

John,

AFAIK, no one has verified this. If you already have some checks, please
let us know and we will try to fix incompatibility. Or if you can submit
changes as PRs, thst would be much appreciated.

I do want to note that MOAB is C++03 compliant still and we only recently
started adding new dependencies that have C++11 requirements.

Thanks,
Vijay