[MOAB-dev] failed to run parallel test case: moab-5.1.0 with mpich-3.3

Lorenzo Botti bottilorenzo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 03:47:11 CDT 2019

Dear Vijay,
I indeed had a system wide mpi installation which I promptly removed.
Can you tell me how did you catch that in config.log, I'm not able to
figure it out.

Back to the issue, I removed the system wide mpi and also tried to
specify the compilers as you suggested but got the same behavior.
Please find in attachment the new config.log
As I mentioned in the first email I encountered the exact same problem
on a AMD epyc cluster, again with ubuntu as os.

Bests
Lorenzo