[MOAB-dev] failed to run parallel test case: moab-5.1.0 with mpich-3.3

Lorenzo Botti bottilorenzo at gmail.com
Fri May 31 09:31:39 CDT 2019

Dear MOAB developers,
I cannot build the parallel version of moab with mpich-3.3.
I tried on two different architectures with same result, parallel
examples hangs without any error message, see below
make  check-TESTS
make[3]: Entering directory '/home/ihabia/src2/moab-5.1.0/test/parallel'
make[4]: Entering directory '/home/ihabia/src2/moab-5.1.0/test/parallel'

Please find in attachment the config.log

One option is to build with openmpi but I cannot understand why mpich
does not work.
Best regards
Lorenzo