[MOAB-dev] An easier approach to HDF5 (HDFql)

HDFql Contact contact at hdfql.com
Tue Dec 12 09:08:17 CST 2017

	Using HDF5? We invite you to join the many research organizations,
data-driven corporations, and universities who use HDFql. It’s
simple, clean, fast and free.

Portable across C, C++, Java, Python, C#, Fortran and R using one
uniform high-level language. Reads and writes HDF5. Fast learning
curve.

To explore more features or download, please see hdfql.com [1]. Should
you have questions or comments, we’re always happy to hear from you.
We also invite you to connect with us on twitter.com/hdfql [2]

To subscribe to our mailing list, visit
http://lists.hdfql.com/listinfo.cgi/hdfql-forum-hdfql.com [3]

Thank you and happy coding!

Links: