[MOAB-dev] Disable fortran in moab-5.0.0

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 18:32:51 CST 2017

Paul, there is another reason why I added the
--with-fc-mangling-suffix option. This is for the corner case when you
want to use external BLAS/LAPACK, without Eigen and without Fortran
support. This is the only way for us to decipher what the mangling
should be. Of course, it only covers the case of no underscore, one or
double underscore suffixes. Not any changes to case etc.

Anyway, hope that gives another reason why we need the changes related
to this. On a separate note, none of our builds on develop have broken
yet and so I'll submit a PR for this tomorrow. If there are other
comments or feature requests, let me know.

Vijay