[MOAB-dev] Disable fortran in moab-5.0.0

Paul Wilson paul.wilson at wisc.edu
Tue Nov 14 21:34:28 CST 2017

Hi Vijay,

Maybe I'm missing something, but if building without BLAS/LAPACK, what
is the mangling still needed for?

Paul

--

Paul P.H. Wilson
Grainger Professor of Nuclear Engineering
608-263-0807
paul.wilson at wisc.edu
443 Engineering Research Bldg
1500 Engineering Dr, Madison, WI 53706
calendar: http://go.wisc.edu/pphw-cal

Computational Nuclear Engineering Research Group
cnerg.engr.wisc.edu