[MOAB-dev] Disable fortran in moab-5.0.0

Lorenzo Botti bottilorenzo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 15:29:47 CST 2017

Dear Paul,
I don’t think it’s actually possible. The build system should be modified to account for such a configure option.
Anyway this is also what I need, a fix to run MOAB on OSX without fortran.
On my laptop I’m not interested on performance but I do most of the development.
Installing a fortran compiler on OSX is a pain, as far as I know this forces me to use gcc instead of clang.
Accordingly I would need to use a package manager like macports or homebrew, or to compile gcc myself.
A fallback on Eigen would be really welcome.

Bests
Lorenzo