[MOAB-dev] PETSc and moab,

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 08:59:16 CDT 2017

Lukasz, the newer version of PETSc has updates to DMMoab and also the
MOAB installation. There were several new changes added recently and
all of this should be updated as of 3.8 I think. I am not in front of
a computer at the moment to verify this but can tell you the exact
version soon, if needed.

Vijay