[MOAB-dev] Range contiguity method

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 17:38:15 CDT 2017

Patrick, you are looking for something like Range::psize() [1], which
returns the number of non-contiguous sequences in the object. Does
that help ? If this is not what you are asking, them I'm unclear what
you mean by "rapidly check that a Range object contains a set of
contiguous values".

Vijay

[1] ftp://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/pub/fathom/moab-docs/classmoab_1_1Range.html#a04d1b55838117d5ef4ba3c4dfb4d2df0