[MOAB-dev] OBBTreeTool Settings - Set Options

shriwise shriwise at wisc.edu
Thu Jan 5 12:38:50 CST 2017

Hi all,

I'm currently in the process of refactoring the OBBTreeTool and I'm
finding that the allowance for control of node MeshSet options is
problematic in making the code more modular and accessible to other
applications.

Can someone elaborate on why this feature is part of the interface? In
particular, I'm having trouble picturing cases in which you would like
entities to track their owner. I can understand why it might be useful
to have ordered entities in leaf MeshSets, but the tool isn't currently
designed to take advantage of such ordering.

Cheers,

Patrick

--
Patrick C. Shriwise