[MOAB-dev] How can I prepare a .h5m file base on my own calculation

Jie Wu jie.voo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 20:35:06 CDT 2016

Hi Iulian,

Thank you for your email. Yes, we need to load the solution on the new mesh into FEAP to continue the simulation. The .h5m file is a binary one and currently I don’t know how to load that into FEAP.

Our vtu file writer is not written by me and honestly I don’t know about the document referring to we write the vtu file. I will let you know once I get some information.

I think maybe we can first take a look at the MOAB vtk reader and then think about writing a vtu reader. Does this make sense?

All the best,
Jie