[MOAB-dev] Resolving shared entities on prisms

Lukasz Kaczmarczyk Lukasz.Kaczmarczyk at glasgow.ac.uk
Tue Apr 5 12:11:42 CDT 2016

Hello,

Yes, that is right quads are linear, and triangles are 6-nodes. That apply for first file. Second file has linear triangles and quads, I do it in such way, since I make prisms by extruding them from triangles. I forget about that initially, sorry for not writing about that in the first email.

For second file, with geometry is linear, I have still problem with BCAST_DELETE. You can use that file for initial testing.

Thank you anyway for looking at this so quickly.

Regards,
Lukasz