[MOAB-dev] filter for owned entities

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 20:32:14 CST 2016

Yes, that's the way to go about it. Try something like this:

Range vlocal;
mbcore->get_entities_by_dimension(0,0,vlocal);
pcomm->filter_pstatus(vlocal,PSTATUS_NOT_OWNED,PSTATUS_NOT,-1,&vowned)

Now vowned contains only the vertices that the local processor owns.
You can subtract vowned from vlocal to get the ghosted+shared
entities.

Vijay