[MOAB-dev] GLOBAL_IDs, building map from moab mesh

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Dec 7 17:27:13 CST 2015

OK,
this file did not have global ids before
"default" for global id is 0, so all global ids are filled with 0

maybe we should change the default.

We have some methods to assign global ids, if they are not present; maybe it should be part of converting  (actually reading from vtk format?)

we need to discuss about this