[MOAB-dev] 4.9.0

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:26:43 CST 2015

Hi Nico,

It is always great to have excellent contributors and users with different
needs to keep the software libraries running at their best.

I am hoping your additions will enable an easier path for Debian users to
explore and utilize MOAB in their applications. We are also planning to
improve the configuration and build system before the next release to
automatically install a base set of dependencies for users to get started
(Linux, OSX). That should further minimize the barriers in MOAB usability
and time to create unstructured mesh based apps.

Needless to say, we are always open to suggestions and comments on both
needed features and existing issues.

And do keep us updated about your progress.

Best,
Vijay