[MOAB-dev] PRs into master, develop?

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 11:50:38 CST 2015

The feature development should be based off MOAB master only. The
develop branch is a throwaway integration branch that we use to test
PRs and other feature changes. Develop branch is almost always ahead
of master and can contain several changes from other branches that may
or not be ready to graduate to master.

Our SQA suites run on both master (nightly) and develop (4 times a
day) to ensure quicker turnaround in determining whether features pass
cleanly both individually and in combination with other changes that
will eventually go into master.

Let me know if you have questions.

Vijay