[MOAB-dev] boundary nodes on parallel mesh

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 19:45:32 CST 2015

Yes, that would be much appreciated! (I don't understand from the thread
[1] what exactly the solution is. People talk about a fork of sorts, shared
and owned filtering etc. A piece of code in the FAQs would help.)

By the way, where do I find the FAQs? :)

--Nico

[1] http://lists.mcs.anl.gov/pipermail/moab-dev/2013/005509.html