[MOAB-dev] MOAB insights?

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Oct 31 09:57:34 CDT 2015

Hi Nico,
maybe you can describe your tool set a little
exodus is supported by moab; what is parallel exodus?

If your model is described in a series of files, we also have parallel merge tool, that can be used to stitch models in parallel
(in short, each task loads a file in serial, which is a part in a partition, then parallel merge can be used to have a global view / access, identify shared entities and enable ghosting; this assumes that the parts are "conforming" and not overlapping, as a geometric tolerance is used to identify common vertices)

what  "standard" do you need ? Do you have an example ?

Best Regards,
Iulian