[MOAB-dev] coverity

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 13:16:59 CDT 2015

Hi Nico,

Thanks for setting up a Coverity instance for MOAB. This will be very
useful in finding more issues in the code base.

We currently do static analysis with cppcheck [1], valgrind runs for memory
errors and test coverage with lcov [2]. There are also several outstanding
fixes in branches (valgrind_fixes, cppcheck_fixes), which will be merged to
master soon.

I will send you a separate email once I register.

Vijay

[1] http://gnep.mcs.anl.gov:8010/static_analysis.html
[2] http://gnep.mcs.anl.gov:8010/coverage.html