[MOAB-dev] ProgOptions recognizes negative positional arguments as options

shriwise shriwise at wisc.edu
Tue Sep 1 14:35:56 CDT 2015

Iulian,

Attached is a clip from this program which exemplifies the problem.

I have 10 required double options and I use the addRequiredArg method
for each.

There is one optional argument but its location/presence doesn't seem to
matter.

The error appears in parseCommandLine. As far as I can tell, this method
tries to filter out all of the options first and assumes the remaining
arguments are required positionals.

Negative arguments seem to get picked up as options, returning an error.

Cheers,

Patrick