[MOAB-dev] pyne and pymoab development call

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 13:22:49 CDT 2015

Hello All,

I hope you are all enjoying your summers thusfar!

I'd like to restart the PyNE development calls.  I propose that we keep
these biweekly. I have set up a doodle poll for us to fill out here:
http://doodle.com/thvhwnrc2k3w8zsc  Please fill this out representative of
what your normal schedule will be like for the rest of the calendar year.

Also, I think it makes a lot of sense, at least in the short term, to
perhaps couple this with some of our pymoab efforts. This is why I have
included the moab-dev list here too.  So anyone who is interested from that
area, please also fill out the above poll.

Thanks!

Be Well
Anthony