[MOAB-dev] cgns

John Loverich john.loverich at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:37:30 CDT 2015

I also seem to be having problems with the CGNS writer.  It will write a
file, but it writes the vertices, but seems to be missing the connectivity
information.  BTW, I read in a .vtk file and then write out as CGNS.  The
CGNS file then is not readable by Visit, though other cgns file examples
work fine (I definitely don's see connectivity data).  If I read in as vtk
and write out as vtk it seems everything is fine including the
visualization.

John