[MOAB-dev] pcomm::exchange_tags unpredicted behaviour on large mesh

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 4 09:17:34 CDT 2015

Hi Anton,
Is your mesh correct? Do you have a way of verifying it?
I mean, is it possible that some quads are duplicated, to start with? Or, before ghosting, can you do a check of adjacent faces (quads) to each of your hex elements?
you report 30 million quads on a 10 million hex mesh. Which is possible, if you have thin layers. Do you have a picture of your geometry, or some pictures of your mesh?
Iulian