[MOAB-dev] h5m format

John Loverich john.loverich at gmail.com
Tue May 19 10:09:22 CDT 2015

Hi all, sorry for sending to this address, but couldn't find the proper
place to send questions.

Is there any visualization tool that supports the native Moab mesh format
(h5m)?  It seems neither Paraview nor VisIt can read this format, though I
may be mistaken.  On top of that, I'm interested in a standard way to store
field data for a given Moab mesh.  Though Moab simply defines the mesh,
suppose I have electric field values stored in a different file linking to
the mesh file.  Obviously I can use vtk or some other format, but would
rather use the Moab HDF5 format directly if possible.

Thanks,

John