[MOAB-dev] [Nek5000-users] MOAB Cubit problem

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 13:23:23 CDT 2015

Hamid,

It is possible that the file formats are quite different between Cubit
and Trelis. We have not tested with the Trelis versions so far and do
plan to acquire a license to make these conversions possible.
Meanwhile, if you want to use Exodus or any other format that MOAB can
understand directly, that would simplify your workflow. We will keep
you updated about the progress, if you're interested.

Vijay