[MOAB-dev] synchronisation of ranges

Lukasz Kaczmarczyk Lukasz.Kaczmarczyk at glasgow.ac.uk
Wed Apr 1 06:43:05 CDT 2015

Hello,

It is quick method to synchronise ranges.

1) Range on each processor keeps entities, some of those entities are shared between one or more processors.

2) I need collectively synchronise that ranges, such that if entity is in range on one of processors is as well in range on other processors (only if it is shared).

3) I do not need to send entity, only synchronise entities in range which are shared.

This is needed for collective operations on tags, instead of exchanging tags values, I need to synchronise range and then collectively set tags.

Kind regards,
Lukasz Kaczmarczyk