[MOAB-dev] PETSc/MOAB/mbpart

Gerd Heber gheber at hdfgroup.org
Fri Mar 27 15:34:51 CDT 2015

I'll check out mbmetis for sure. For myself, I keep several versions
of MOAB including one build with Zoltan. I'm really more concerned
about my users who (rightly) roll their eyes every time I tell them
they need to download and build packages A, B, C, ..., U, V, W, and
also have multiple versions of P, Q and R on hand. I'm not trying to
blame anybody, just trying to be helpful to my users.

Have a great weekend.
G.