[MOAB-dev] Issue with PyTaps1.4

Chris Eldred chris.eldred at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 16:44:18 CDT 2014

Not sure if this is the correct location for this query, but I haven't been
able to find a mailing address for the PyTaps project.

I am attempting to use the python interface to iTAPS (PyTAPS), but the
following issue arises:

>>> import itaps
>>> from itaps import iBase
>>> from itaps import iMesh
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: libiMesh.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory

I have the latest version of MOAB installed with shared libraries, so it
not clear to me why python cannot find the correct shared object file.

Thanks,
Chris Eldred

--
Chris Eldred
DOE Computational Science Graduate Fellow
chris.eldred at gmail.com / celdred at atmos.colostate.edu