[MOAB-dev] Writing a tag

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 16:23:12 CDT 2014

> "Primary fields" is a relative term and maybe not even meaningful in certain
> circumstances.

True. The intent of my statement was that currently DMMoabOutput only
writes out tags that have associated fields in the discrete operator.
I didn't generalize this to write out arbitrary PETSc Vecs defined on
MOAB tags, although as I mentioned, this should be easy to do once an
API is defined to collect the tag names or Vec handles to be
serialized.

Vijay