[MOAB-dev] Puzzled

Gerd Heber gheber at hdfgroup.org
Tue Aug 12 06:33:44 CDT 2014

Iulian, thanks that's very helpful. The mesh comes from Abaqus, but I'm
getting it only "second hand", i.e., I don't have the original file, only
the output from a converter that was written for another code.
Obviously, this needs some rework. BTW, what's the most painless way
to get that VisIt (?) plugin to work?

Thank you very much.

Best, G.