[MOAB-dev] make check returns error when installing moab

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 22:19:29 CDT 2014

These error messages are incomplete. Please use make check | tee
make.log and send us the make logs for us to help you better. Also I
notice that you are using 4.6.3.

We are on the verge of the next big release and so if you want to work
off the repository directly, we can make the appropriate fixes for
clang 3.3 + OSX Mavericks and push those as part of the upcoming
release. We haven't tested with this combination of compiler + OS and
so its been hard to replicate so far.

Use:
git clone https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab.git moab
autoreconf -fi
./configure --options
make all | tee make.log
make check

Then send us your config.log, make.log and test/test-suite.log
appropriately as things fail.

Vijay