[MOAB-dev] make check returns error when installing moab

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 17:48:42 CDT 2014

The log shows that the fortran compiler is invalid in your OpenMPI
installation. That is perfectly fine. We will have to disable fortran
support if an appropriate compiler is not found.

Can you try again with ./configure --with-mpi
--with-hdf5=/usr/local/hdf5
--prefix=/Users/lab/Documents/Code/moab-4.6.3/bld --disable-fortran

Let us know if configure still fails, along with config logs.

Vijay