[MOAB-dev] No more commit messages

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 11:44:41 CDT 2014

All,

I think the commit messages that are being sent to moab-dev are an
overkill to follow the development activity in MOAB. We have been
making quite a few changes recently and there are better ways to
follow MOAB through the "watch" feature in bitbucket (click on the eye
at the right hand corner of
https://bitbucket.org/fathomteam/moab/overview). This will give you
the option to follow all commits, or just the PRs or all of the
activity rather than getting your inbox pounded with all
feature-branch dev commits by default.

We would like to reserve moab-dev for user questions and feature/issue
discussions alone in order to avoid further spamming our users with
relentless commit messages.

Please let us know if you have questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Vijay

PS: We will also be implementing similar changes for CGMA, Lasso and
Meshkit lists.