[MOAB-dev] MOAB Branch 4.6.2

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jun 12 16:29:53 CDT 2014

OK,
Sorry about it.
Must be my expert use of git

"
 Ok, I messed up, and I pushed out an earlier version tagged as 4.6.1 and 4.6.2

           then fixed configure.ac, and retagged the *fixed* tree as 4.6.1 and 4.6.2 again.

           If you got the wrong tag, and want the new one, please delete
           the old one and fetch the new one by doing:

                   git tag -d 4.6.1
                   git fetch origin tag 4.6.1

           to get my updated tag.

           You can test which tag you have by doing

                   git rev-parse 4.6.1
"

The tarballs show the correct version, at least those on moab wiki

Or are you referring to versions from bitbucket?

Iulian