[MOAB-dev] Fwd: Re: Job exiting early [ThermHydraX]

kanaev at ibrae.ac.ru kanaev at ibrae.ac.ru
Tue May 20 17:05:07 CDT 2014

 The problem is still here

 I've made a simple program performing certain numbers of
exchange_tags calls within a loop

 If you run it on several processors with any mesh file it will
eventually crash with the following message from every core:
 Fatal error in PMPI_Isend: Internal MPI error!, error stack:

 PMPI_Isend(148): MPI_Isend(buf=0xd0f300, count=4, MPI_UNSIGNED_CHAR,
dest=1, tag=6, MPI_COMM_WORLD, request=0xcde354) failed

 (unknown)(): Internal MPI error!
 Thanks

 Anton