[MOAB-dev] Making ghost cells manually

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 14:01:11 CDT 2014

> Can i possibly make an additional layer of cells on one surface and manually
> make them ghost to the cells from another layer of cells that have no common
> vertices with the ghosting layer?

You probably can, by directly manipulating the tags that are used
internally but this is not recommended since every time ghost entities
are resolved, it will overwrite your customization. We currently do
not have a use case or an example that tests something like this. Is
this related to the periodic boundary question from earlier ?

Vijay