[MOAB-dev] OCC CGM testing

Jiangtao Hu jiangtao_ma at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 11:10:33 CDT 2014

Hi, Patrick-

I've just finished the cgm13.1 on occ6.6.0 build, then your moab on top of it. All four tests passed.

PASS: read_cgm_connectivity_test

PASS: read_cgm_basic_test

PASS: read_cgm_senses_test

PASS: read_cgm_load_test

Please let me know if you have other stuff to test out. You may stop by if you'd want to see details of the build test.

Jane

Asst. Researcher
Dept. of Engineering Physics
UW @ Madison

"And we know that for those who love God, that is, for those who are called according to his purpose, all things are working together for good." (Romans 8:28)