[MOAB-dev] [PyNE] Install instructions with MOAB for MCNP?

Anthony Scopatz scopatz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:50:53 CDT 2014

On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 4:52 PM, Andrew Davis
<andrewdavis.davis at gmail.com>wrote:

> Comping with verbose mode suggests that headers variable is not set
> correctly
>
> cd /data/opt/pyne/build/pyne && /usr/bin/c++   -D_dagmc_EXPORTS
> -D__LINUX__ -DJSON_IS_AMALGAMATION -O3 -DNDEBUG -fPIC
> -I/data/opt/dagmc/hdf5/include
> -I/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/numpy/core/include -I/data/opt/pyne/cpp
> -I/usr/include/python2.7    -o CMakeFiles/_dagmc.dir/_dagmc.cxx.o -c
> /data/opt/pyne/build/pyne/_dagmc.cxx
>

> So is there somekind of mismatch between the MOAB_INCLUDE_DIRS env wanted
> by cmake/FindMOAB and the MOAB_INCLUDE_DIR suggested by the cmake build
> echo.

Hey Andy,

There very well might be.  I am not super confident in the FindMOAB.cmake.
 This seems like the thing that MOAB itself should support. Maybe they do
and I missed it when I wrote the dagmc wrapper. For expediency, I just used
the best thing that I found online.  It could probably use love & official
support.

Be Well
Anthony