[MOAB-dev] WriteHDF5::convert_handle_tag

Tim Tautges (ANL) tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 5 12:45:00 CST 2014

Hi Anton,
   Entities in the HDF5 file have what's called file ids, and these ids are separate from global ids.  I don't think you
should want to use file ids.  If you'd like faces to have global ids, I suggest using either WriteUtilIface::assign_ids
or ParallelComm::assign_global_ids, depending on whether you're running serial or parallel, resp.

- tim

On 02/05/2014 12:27 PM, kanaev at ibrae.ac.ru wrote:
> Hello, MOAB-dev!
>
> How can i get access to WriteHDF5 class and its function convert_handle_tag?
>
> Faces created after get_adjacency call have zero GLOBAL_ID tag in written .h5m file
>
> WriteHDF5.hpp is not in include dir within MOAB build
>
> Thanks
>
> Anton

  phone (gvoice): (608) 354-1459      1500 Engineering Dr.