[MOAB-dev] get_adjacencies of same dim

Grindeanu, Iulian R. iulian at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 27 16:24:25 CST 2014

hello,
are you using the last parameter / flag to the get_adjacency? By default it is intersect.
maybe you want "union" of the input ?

 virtual ErrorCode get_adjacencies(const Range &from_entities,
                                         const int to_dimension,
                                         const bool create_if_missing,
                                         Range &adj_entities,
                                         const int operation_type = Interface::INTERSECT);

What are you getting and you do not expect it?
Iulian