[MOAB-dev] scaling on mira

Latham, Robert J. robl at mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 15 10:50:07 CST 2014

On Intrepid, I worked with Tim and Jason (back when there was a Jason, so it's been going on a while) to address MOAB's out-of-memory problems when scaling on Intrepid.

I would have expected some hooting and hollering about scaling on Mira by now, since the per-process memory constraints are more restrictive than on Intrepid.   How well does MOAB scale on Mira these days?  Should I be working with someone on the MOAB team to re-examine the old heuristics I developed for Intrepid?

thanks
==rob

--
Rob Latham
Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, IL