[MOAB-dev] MOAB 4.6

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 13 09:47:23 CST 2012

Hi all,
   We have a few things wanting a tagged version of MOAB (release of Parviz, ALCF updating MOAB on Intrepid/Surveyor,
coupling milestone), and some new work starting that needs to be separable from that (point searching, mainly).  It's
high time for a release then, probably of MOAB 4.6.  Does anybody have any major changes in the hopper that should be
part of this, or can I go ahead and cut one?  Iulian, are all the various builds testing successfully under buildbot?
Sorry for the last-minute notice here, but I'd like to get this done by tomorrow (I can do most of the legwork).

  phone (gvoice): (608) 354-1459      1500 Engineering Dr.