[MOAB-dev] latest spectral mesh document

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 5 09:23:51 CST 2012

I was thinking of making it a read-time option, with support in a tool for switching between representations (and
getting access to which tags are spectral ones).  So, you should be able to do either, and before or after the read.

One thing I'm uncertain about is what to make the default.  I have current examples of both ways being preferable.  I'm
thinking of making it depend on the application or file format.  Comments appreciated.

Either way, we'll include meshes with these kinds of data in the MeshFiles, and tests showing behavior in the auto tests.

- tim