[MOAB-dev] Meet Milad Fatenejad

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Thu Oct 4 17:35:59 CDT 2012

Hi everyone,
   I'd like you to meet Milad Fatenejad, who starting Monday will be working half-time for the Fathom project.  Those at
UW will remember Milad, who graduated from there with a PhD what seems like forever ago, but in fact is only about 2
yrs.  The other half of his time he'll continue his work on the Flash project at UC.  Milad's primary responsibilities
will be on the new PSI-scidac project that started this Fall.  Looking forward, I also see him helping with the
MOAB-solver interface work.  Milad also brings strong hacker credentials with him, which I'm sure he'll find a way to
apply to our tools in ways I haven't even dreamed of yet.  So, welcome Milad!
   For those of you at ANL, I'll be down there next Thurs, and so will Milad, so keep your eyes out and introduce
yourself, if we don't find you first.

  phone (gvoice): (608) 354-1459      1500 Engineering Dr.