[MOAB-dev] Why I owe Iulian a beer

Tim Tautges tautges at mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 23 08:40:58 CDT 2012

How 'bout do this for me then: you can specify the parallelcomm to use with a read option; can't remember the name of
it, but I know it has COMM in it, look in ReadParallel.  From the ParallelComm you can get the index that's the argument
to that option.  So, do something like:

- create ParallelComm
- get the index
- pack it in the option
- load through Interface function

After verifying that works, please re-remove ReadParallel from mbparallelcomm_test, since I'd rather not put
ReadParallel in the public API.

Thanks.

- tim

On 04/22/2012 11:05 PM, Iulian Grindeanu wrote:
>>  Iulian had pointed out that mbcoupler_test wasn't really doing anything about 4 days ago,
>
> It was 2 days ago (on Friday late afternoon). Probably it looks like 4 days to you because you are working 16h/day :)
> You would have owed me a beer if I would have fixed it myself ...
>
> Thanks for fixing it!
>
> Iulian

  phone (gvoice): (608) 354-1459      1500 Engineering Dr.