[MOAB-dev] Any MOAB checkins coming soon?

James Porter jvporter at wisc.edu
Fri Mar 9 12:31:59 CST 2012

I'm going to be building the release candidate tarball for MOAB 4.5 soon
I'll wait until the weekend to give people a chance to commit things,
but please try to get everything committed soon. The ITAPS group would
like to have some kind of release by Monday to start testing things on
their end.

I haven't seen too much in the way of recent commits, so now is probably
a good time for a release anyway, but I wanted to give everyone a
heads-up in case they have some local changes they want to commit.

- Jim