[MOAB-dev] Error reading ABAQUS file

Paul Wilson wilsonp at engr.wisc.edu
Thu Dec 22 16:01:33 CST 2011

Hi Rajeev,

As far as I know, the ABAQUS reader functionality is still at the stage
that I left it about 2 years ago (with some compatibility upgrades by
Tim/Jason as some of the interfaces changed).  It was developed to
support our needs (a limited subset of the syntax) and doesn't
necessarily recognize the complete syntax of ABAQUS (which is quite
extensive).

This may be a problem caused by having a more complex model than the
ABAQUS generated models we were using.

Paul

--
Paul Wilson ~ UW-Madison ~ 608-263-0807 ~ cal: http://bit.ly/pphw-cal